Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Blueberry Muffins

My kids love blueberry muffins. So finding a healthy blueberry muffin that the kids like is a bonus.

This weekend I tried Protective Diet (PD) Blueberry Breakfast muffins. The recipe calls for fresh blueberries, but I was able to make it just fine with frozen berries. I used a regular muffin pan with silicon muffin liners. The recipe was real quick to whip up & cook. I've been adding these as a snack for my kids this week.

This is a free recipe at Protective Diet and I think everyone should try it. It's a tasty muffin that is oil free, egg free and sugar free. It's heart healthy




If you are new to Protective Diet, you have to create a login to see her yummy recipes. She has two types of recipes on the site: free and premium. I invite you to create a free login on the Protective Diet site to try her free healthy recipes. I'm confident that you will love them like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment