Thursday, March 19, 2015

Crispy, Oven Baked, Fat Free French Fries by BrandNew Vegan!

You have to try these healthy Oven Baked Fries by BrandNew Vegan! They are the best. I made them for me and my husband and we ate the whole pan.

Here's the link to his blog. http://www.brandnewvegan.com/recipes/crispy-oven-baked-fat-free-french-fries/

I cooked them on my silicon mat and they came out tasty and crispy. The whole process took less than 40 minutes. So it's definitely something you can manage on a week night. It's amazing that you can make crispy french fries without oil.I also believe that with the seasonings that these are better than any oil cooked french fries I've ever had.

I just whipped up a quick side salad and I had a complete meal. I encourage you to try these tasty fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment