Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I found the Ultimate Resource Guide

Today I found the Ultimate Resource Guide for Plant Based Eating. It has a section for favorite websites, books, and free recipes. It looks like a great compilation of resources.

Check out the books on their list that I've read
  • The Starch Solution –I read a library copy.
  • Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook. -I read a library copy and decided a needed a copy of my own.
  • The China Study-- I  read a library copy.
  • The Happy Herbivore cookbooks –I bought the kindle version of three of her books.
 Check out the books on their list that are on my wish list
  • The Forks Over Knives Plan - I only read the original Forks Over Knives book from the library. 
  • The Vegiterranean Diet 
  • Let Them Eat Vegan
There are a lot of great websites listed. I haven't visited Plant-Powered Kitchen or One Green Planet, so I hope to check these websites out later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment